Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody around here makes taco pizza, I miss it.
Your wife makes some killer looking bread. She ever make pizza dough? If were making one, I'd add cornmeal to the dough. Sounds yummy.

Your wife makes some killer looking bread. She ever make pizza dough? If were making one, I'd add cornmeal to the dough. Sounds yummy.
Yes, she makes a Philly Steak and cheese pizza and it's very good..

To the 1:15 drive to Jerome market for the Sunday BBQ ribs and chicken. Got 2 slabs. then went to lunch at a moms n pops place. Ordered the Hot turkey sandwich NY style with mashed n gray with Green beans.Had half there then had the rest for breakfast this AM.yummy

To the 1:15 drive to Jerome market for the Sunday BBQ ribs and chicken. Got 2 slabs. then went to lunch at a moms n pops place. Ordered the Hot turkey sandwich NY style with mashed n gray with Green beans.Had half there then had the rest for breakfast this AM.yummy
We have a coffee shop here that has a great panini with turkey, ham, pepperoni, bacon, and various cheeses that is really good. You got me craving one now.

SpongeBob Mac and cheese cup @Doom! Reccomend it. 🤣 added shredded cheese and cooked some cow for it to prove my culinary skills are indeed 3rd grade not second grade level. 🤣

20240415_085057.jpg

Had smoked turkey sausage, rice & broccoli stir fry. I eat lots of broccoli. My schnauzer Louie loves it

Back