Whatcha drinkin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruised my leg, messed up my knee, hit my ankle and my sciatic nerve in the same leg all today. Bourbon is what I'm sipping on. Helps me forget it all.

Vehicle is blocked In on private property and has a dead battery.

View attachment 190510
Ok you win.

We recently got some Dr Pepper strawberries n cream. It’s not bad. I’m not a big soda drinker but I love a good root beer among others.

The big red is good! Haven’t had one since I was younger though

Bruised my leg, messed up my knee, hit my ankle and my sciatic nerve in the same leg all today. Bourbon is what I'm sipping on. Helps me forget it all.

View attachment 190510
Errrr what’s going on here friend?

View attachment 190510
What the hell happened?

We recently got some Dr Pepper strawberries n cream. It’s not bad. I’m not a big soda drinker but I love a good root beer among others.

The big red is good! Haven’t had one since I was younger though

Errrr what’s going on here friend?
Getting old. All the bad genes and all the polution breathed in, ate, and drank is my guess. Bad timing also. I had the knee problem but had heavy lifting at work today I think helped with the rest.

Been drinking one of these with breakfast when I home. I usually get the extra strong ones but they didn't have any. I usually add a little more instant anyway. I love Moccona.

1000006972.jpg

Been drinking one of these with breakfast when I home. I usually get the extra strong ones but they didn't have any. I usually add a little more instant anyway. I love Moccona.

View attachment 190592
Is that an instant coffee?

Only you would swallow your toothpaste 😄
If it cleans your teeth, what else would it clean? 🤣

Woke up on the counter craving water. So water it is.

Back