What to name a track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bj_hebert

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What would be some good track names? We built a track and need a name. Thanks

Post some pictures of your track. It's kind of hard to think of a name without seeing it. ;)

Here are just a few...

http://www.rcpics.net/img/29790
http://www.rcpics.net/img/29789

not sure if the pics worked so here are the links

Last edited:
Your pictures are not working. RCPics doesn't allow picture linking.

Nice track! It looks HUGE!!

You should think about adding some bigger jumps. Maybe even a table top. ;) One right in the middle of that strech would be sweet.

I was just thinking the same thing. Nice huge track, but needs some air generating jumps.

Nicely done. I like the drivers stand being attached to the garage.

Here's a name........FLAT. Seriously bro, you're off to a great start.
Nice layout, lots of room, well groomed. But you need a table-top, some doubles, some triples, maybe even a banked corner or two.

He has some of that. It is just hard to pick out and very short by comparison to what we play on.

Yeah it definatley needs some Larger Jumps, it looks big enough to handle it. :redbuggy:

I'm assuming you are going to open to the public? Great job!!! one of the nicest layed out I have seen. Lots of room. Lots of room in case you run off the track.

Most are so cramped if you get out of the track you're going to hit something and break. No idea what to name it, but it's definetaly very well done.

I'm sure after a few runs you'll be tweaking the jump and corners yourself. :D

Name it after your town/location/city. Nicely done I must say. Seems like you can open up pretty well on the stretch.
:sheep:

-"Farmland Raceway"
-"Packin-a-track-in-the-back-o-my-garage" (along the lines of the late great Big Pun -packin a mac in da back o da ac-)
-"Smoooooove operator" (no bumps man! you NEED bumps!!!)
-

I will have to agree with bigger jumps. Other than that very nice track. Props from me.

Id name the track "Gooch Land" can't go wrong with Gooch..lol

I like the name...Bum fiddlesticks Nowhere...lol dude what the hell..lol. Just joking with ya man, theres just alot more trees around than I'm use to and I live in AL, lol.

Yeah we love the track, we are new to this, would anyone have jump plans that can give us ideas on jumps?..thanks

use your imagination

little ripples or washboard if you will can reallyi mess with trying to steer and add more complexity to the track.

wheres it located?

Last edited:
Nice setup. Looking at all the pipe you have laid down there, I'd call it the PVC Parkway.
But.......if you want to please the #1 on this forum, you can call it "Woodie's Ponyland".

Last edited:
wow now thats a track. but you need some air jumps. iam thinking about building one in my back yard also.great job

Very nice track man. How long did it take you to build it. I am getting started on my track at my dads place. Was it real difficult. Anyway sweet.