What to do when it floods

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The river behind my camp is very high right now but it made a nice spot to run the wheely kings!

water-wk.gif

climbing-out.gif

My son strpped a diff and I had to push LOL
dead-battery.gif

Log crossing
log.gif

Found some rocks to play on at one of the flood control facilities, there are 3 of these within 2 miles of each other.
rocks.gif

OMG, These are the rocks I've been dreaming of!!!! And it gives me some ideas of places that we have rocks like these, only bigger. Man, I never thought I would be addicted to rocks like this... again

So smaxxin, when we going to get together and go do some crawlin?

OMG, These are the rocks I've been dreaming of!!!! And it gives me some ideas of places that we have rocks like these, only bigger. Man, I never thought I would be addicted to rocks like this... again

You should be able to find rocks at Bruette (sp) It's where the flood gates are in the Red River, not too far from you. I haven't been there in years so I'm not 100% sure I remember how to get there...I do remember going towards LSU-A but thats it.

I know where it is, it's not too far from Marksville. I actually have a place that's not as far as that from the house that has some amazing rocks, it's called the Diversion Canal, a lot of people go hunting and fishing there.

Boy, if I only lived closer to you. I would just LOVE to run my Savage around in that mud. What great pics. It had to be a blast.

I really don't know much about electrics so this may be an easy answer like waterproof cases but how didn't your sevos and ESC get wet?

Boy, if I only lived closer to you. I would just LOVE to run my Savage around in that mud. What great pics. It had to be a blast.

Who are you, and what have you done with Rolex?

I know where it is, it's not too far from Marksville. I actually have a place that's not as far as that from the house that has some amazing rocks, it's called the Diversion Canal, a lot of people go hunting and fishing there.

Thats on the border of Dewy Wills and Catahula lake.....I bow hunted for many years around that area!

mmmm, i havent found ne rocks to run my axial on, but have run it on pretty much everything else from mud, to logs, to sleeping little brothers who come to visit. (He woke up and broke a driveshaft.) That makes me want to drive around and find some rocks.

I want rocks like that to run my E Maxx on, Looks like you had a good time, So did you just hose'm down when you were done?

very cool. those wheely king r&p's are pretty weak. The hardended set comes with a 1 piece pinion and is well worth the cash.

mmmm, i havent found ne rocks to run my axial on, but have run it on pretty much everything else from mud, to logs, to sleeping little brothers who come to visit. (He woke up and broke a driveshaft.) That makes me want to drive around and find some rocks.

I sent you a pm that should help you find what your looking for.

Back