what..the..hell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
kinda gross but super weird..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtBzL-byqro&NR=1"]YouTube - criss angel cool coin trick[/ame]

Eh, not bad. He was wearing a "sleeve" of fake skin (you can tell if you look closely at the skin around his wrist watch). How he made the coin move down the sleeve, I can't figure that one out.

Not a bad trick, overall.

he's in the same boat as the easter bunny, tooth fairy, and santa...lmao

I wad oing some surfing around about Criss Angel and theres a crap load of people who think hes a god..lol.. Like really. Go to youtube and punch in his name, theres alot of weird tricks of his on there..

On this trick, its still weird how he gets it from his mouth and down his arm, even if its a fake sleeve.

yea, look at his skin where he cut it, you can tell the skin flaps are fake.

criss angel rocks for tricks and illusions , he once hoverd over the air from on building to another with nothing around and no tstring s that i could see , fraks me out , he is '' mind freak''

Cool trick but the skin really did look fake when he cut it.

you guys see when he went threw the window? That was pretty crazy.

I saw one once where he locked himself in a wooden coffin and took a ride through a woodchipper. The chipper was aimed into the back of a truck and in a few minutes he climbed out of the truck, in one piece (unfortunately)

Ya, I seen the one where he goes through the glass...never could figure that one out.

yeah that wood chipper one is a good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back