what should I do with these

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeter1255

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a whole buch of long pices of wood i thinnk there are 2x? i dont know but they are long.

any body got any ideas of what can i build with them.

well I already have a ramp................ and a house? come on now!!!

I was thinking some things to help organize my worshop. Maybe something like a controller holder just thinking because everytime I start my car my controll fall down!

You can add it to hang some tools. Get some hooks. If you don't already have that.

Now its time for a BIGGER ramp!!!! :D can't go wrong with 2 ramps. :hehe: Or you can build a work bench...

Figure a way to round out one end, put some leather around it for good gripping, and then Smack the crap out of your neighbor when he says to Shut those cars off!

Drill a few holes into it and use it as a hex driver holder for your benchtop. I also like NvNitro's idea. lol

You could always build that doll house you always wanted.

-Michael

Maybe a scale garage for your rig? Could install a small electric motor as a garage door opener!

That, or you could build yourself a truck stand to use when wrenching on your rig.

Stilts! Yea, stilts.. just to think of the fun you can have with a set of stilts.
You'll be able to see into all the neighbourhood yards and peek into the neighbours' upper windows. You could also make a fortune offering a "Roof leak early warning service"

If you should fall of them then you can make a splint for your leg(s)/arm(s) or if it's fatal, you can make a casket from the timber. If your into cremation.. well you have a solution there too.. and there should be enough to make a quaint "Little house on the prairie" type crucifix.

Mondo said:
Stilts! Yea, stilts.. just to think of the fun you can have with a set of stilts.
You'll be able to see into all the neighbourhood yards and peek into the neighbours' upper windows. You could also make a fortune offering a "Roof leak early warning service"

If you should fall of them then you can make a splint for your leg(s)/arm(s) or if it's fatal, you can make a casket from the timber. If your into cremation.. well you have a solution there too.. and there should be enough to make a quaint "Little house on the prairie" type crucifix.

Nice! LMAO..:hehe:

Mondo said:

Nice Macgyver.:)

Mondo said:

LMAO...Someone has Way too much time on their hands....But all the bases are covered.

Mondo said:

Thats funny right there..You can't buy poop like that :hehe:

Mondo said:

Awesome! Covered all the bases! Fantastic!

Back