What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you old fogeys listen to these guys and tell me if you remember them from the 80's 🤣

Hint... these are the same guys that had that song parody back in 1980 when there were hostages being held in Iran...

Check out their channel. Some really fun songs on there 😜

Last edited:
Some of you old fogeys listen to these guys and tell me if you remember them from the 80's 🤣

Hint... these are the same guys that had that song parody back in 1980 when there were hostages being held in Iran...

Check out their channel. Some really fun songs on there 😜
I remember "Bomb Iran" it was about the same time everyone was passing around Ayatolla Khomeini shooting targets.

What tickles your ears 👂
Old school ZZ Top is some of my fav music. Billy Gibbons is like the master tonesmith on guitar. I saw them in concert, man they put on a show with very little effort.

Old school ZZ Top is some of my fav music. Billy Gibbons is like the master tonesmith on guitar. I saw them in concert, man they put on a show with very little effort.
I saw the Eliminator tour way back when, they played almost three hours, was an awesome show.

Have you guys seen the Daryl's House vids on YT?

Billy is just the coolest cat in town

I've been stuck on anything and everything from Electric Callboy.

Right now, off my stereo I'm jamming to...

White Zombie - More Human than Human

I also have a bunch of disturbed lined up and some other awesome hits. I love hard rock. :)
Well, I'll just say that the wife and I saw Disturbed when they were emerging onto the scene as young punks (Draiman's own words to describe the band). Opening up for Stone Temple Pilots, back in 1999, and blew our minds as we never heard of them before. Not sure it was a great pairing for STP, but nonetheless a stupidly great show for STP fans.

Jump forward 20 years to 2019, right before everything shut down for the pandemic, I promised my oldest daughter a concert that was on the heavier side of things. I had shown my wife the Conan Obrien episode with Disturbed doing their rendition of "The Sound of Silence"... wife got goosebumps. Wife immediately went searching for tickets. Disturbed was in town, and since we didn't want to leave our youngest daughter (12) at home (with Pappy/Grammy), she opted to join us. No one thought our little shy girl would enjoy the show... she came away from the show a "Disturbed one". During our morning trips to school/work, Disturbed's music is in regular rotation now.

Never would have guessed in a million years that it was possible for this to happen...

Back