what movie??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigboystoysguy

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
heres a dilema i had this wekend. on sunday i went to the movies and was trying to decide wther to see passion of the crhist or hell boy?? lol it was a tough choice!!

So which one did you see?

It would have been a non-issue for me. Hell Boy!!

Ewww...horrible choices. Those are both DVD only movies IMO. I want to go see The Alamo. Maybe Walking Tall.

I wonder how good walking tall is going to be. The original walking tall was the sh!t.

Originally posted by mcvickj
Ewww...horrible choices. Those are both DVD only movies IMO. I want to go see The Alamo. Maybe Walking Tall.

Tell that to the millions of people all over the world going to c "The Passion". I'm gonna wait tell it's out on DVD for sure. Mel Gibson is a great actor IMVHO but his father is one of the biggest fundamentalist Christian wackos on the planet. The man actually think the Holocaust didn't happen.

As for HellBoy...I totally agree..that should be a DVD only movie. Their's gotta be better choices out now then "The Passion" or Hellboy.:flaming:

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
Kill Bill 2

DId you c it Humbolt? I love most of Quentin's work. Resevoir dogs, Pulp Fiction and the first From Dusk Till dawn:clap:

There have already been 2 versions of Walking Tall. Bo something, the big Swede in the first, then Joe Don Baker in the second. This will be the 3rd.
The Alamo was Disney's 4th and worst opening flop this year.

THE ALMO SUCKED!!! :sorry: it was slow and boring, the fighting parts were 10mins at the most and that kickedass :cheeky:

the punisher i hope will be good

I can weigh in on this matter:

Hell Boy : Wait for the DVD, even at the matinee price it sucked
The Alamo: overhyped movie which was boring

Walking Tall: Strictly a dude movie but the Rock can act and has a lot of on screen charisma. Not to mention he kicks a ton of ass and makes a huge step towards being a full time action actor

The Passion...: Good movie but boring and trite to anyone who is well versed in the Bible. If you read the Bible daily then wait for the movie on video.

The Girl Next Door: Elisha Cuthbert is one of the hottest chicks on the planet. A break out movie for her but the movie is just a slight variation of American Pie so do not expect anything to great besides tons of side shots of Elisha which is a good thing I assure you. She is smoking hot.

Eurotrip: This movie was a good because it is entertaining not a movie for the ages but more in the vein of National Lampoons type of humor. I believe this movie is on video now and is worth watching.

The PunisherL: This movie is okay a little dull in parts and should only be watched as a matinee IMO...i.e. not worth the full fare price of tickets in SF these days.

About "The Passion"
OY! I should see this movie? I'm still reading the book.
It's a "good book"

Shalom, FastEddie, you are one MAJOR class act.

Originally posted by Rolex
Shalom, FastEddie, you are one MAJOR class act.

Takes one to know one
I think you mis spelled two words. It should read "FastEddy you are one MAJOR class ass"

Its been 2 weeks and no one has translated my sig.

i saw hell boy! it was cool! it should only be seen on big screen!

Originally posted by FastEddy
Passion of the Debbie in Dallis is supposed to be good.

Edddie...Keep being you bro cause the world needs more people with your sense of humor

Funny you should mention that, FastEddy
I've been working on it.
Shalom means Peace, as any good goyam (sp?) knows. It's a greeting or salutation used in the same way as 'Aloha'.
I think Shalosh is 3, but don't hold me to that. I need another day or 2.

Takes one to know one
I think you mis spelled two words. It should read "FastEddy you are one MAJOR class ass"

Shalom, shmi FastEddy v'ani zayinot shalosh

Hi, my name is fasteddy and I have three dicks!

Originally posted by robmob

Shalom, shmi FastEddy v'ani zayinot shalosh

Hi, my name is fasteddy and I have three dicks!

UH OH....
I'm hoping you're just kidding, robmob, because I called a friend of mine about this yesterday, and had her write it down. She gave it to her daughter to ask her Hebrew teacher what it meant.
Maybe that's why she hasn't returned my calls.