What is it called?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrself58

RC Newbie
Reaction score
This was built from a drone that I don’t fly anymore and parts laying around. Got the programming close enough for the maiden voyage. Way too fast for the frame. Any comments on suspension and better steering. Most of the steering will come from motor speed. (Finally figured that mix out).

9468296A-C949-4B2F-9594-CA5E009EB6F9.jpeg

2069A9CD-AB47-41D6-9D8D-6B709D5AF9A3.jpeg

A0B61B0A-EC9C-4CD1-87CE-7EB4A3108622.jpeg

A6B5609C-FCC9-4AE7-ACF3-10333F779B99.jpeg

You could do a trailing arm suspension in the rear by using any set of A-arms from a cheap RC like a Traxxas Bandit. Fir the front, I would maybe convert it to use A-arms and just grab all the parts ftom the same Bandit and make some mounts to attach them.

I'm not sure how running that on anything but a smooth surface is going to work. I think trying to build a suspension is a moot point. I'm thinking just a small bump those props would go from forward thrust to lifting that thing off the ground. Or worse, lift the rear end and those props will go straight into the ground.

That's definitely going to be one wild first run no matter what! :nailbiting: Fingers crossed.

That is a fun build! I wanna drive it...

Correct. Steering in the back although the motors can turn it but the crazy wheel didn’t work out

Back