What do you think?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newsboy

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have about had it with Nitro. I have never really gone the electric rout so I'm thinking about trying it. I am debating trying to trade my Mugen MBX6 with some sweet upgrades for something electric. The Mugen is worth $500 easy I think. What should I ask for in trade for that? I want more of a basher then a racer I think. Or something in the middle.

If it's worth $500, you should get $200.:) I feel your pain about nitro. It's a bummer to run out of fuel when the lhs is 35 miles away. That's why I like to have both nitro and electric around.:)

I know values suck. Hence the reason Ill want to trade it over try to sell it. My LHS is 40 miles away. Blah. I just don't know if someone would want to trade for it

Nitro and electric are two entirely different worlds, within the same hobby. You might want to go electric, but nitro would be an interesting change of pace. Don't sell it and regret it, but hold on to it till you KNOW you want electric only.

I have about had it with Nitro. I have never really gone the electric rout so I'm thinking about trying it. I am debating trying to trade my Mugen MBX6 with some sweet upgrades for something electric. The Mugen is worth $500 easy I think. What should I ask for in trade for that? I want more of a basher then a racer I think. Or something in the middle.

Just a suggestion, some websites offer shipping for nitro fuel. towerhobbies and amainhobbies to name a few. But you need to pay additional for hazardous material shipped. I was supposed to go this route since I find it cheaper to buy nitro fuel online, however hazmat shipping is not available to Alaska. I guess it's only for the lower 48 (lucky guys). Your Mugen MBX6 is one sweet buggy. Good luck with your decision.

i feel your pain there. I have no LHS in my area anymore and am probably 60 miles away from the nearest store which is grossly overpriced. Mugen is a sweet buggy though, Id run electric for a bit before selling the mugen off.

MUGENNNNNNNNNNN MBXXX666666'SSSSS RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE keep me mabie this will change your mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Back