what do you have

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have
Tmaxx 2.5 (currently on bricks)
Associated RC10 goldtub (on bricks as well)
Associated RC18t (damn its on bricks to) ready to sell
and a Tamiya TT 01 (not hear yet but will be on bricks till about mid july when i do get it)

100_0690.jpg

100_0692.jpg

th101_1445.jpg

Thats my baby, looks just like his dad :)

Last edited:
I gotta say from looking around, even though T Maxx's aren't the toughest trucks, they are definitely the best looking. Savages are ugly, and losi's look like bubble drawings. I still want one of each, though. The looks would probably grow on me if the controller was in my hands.:)

Idk for some reason I think the savage looks good and the T maxx is ugly. I guess cause I really havnt seen that many t maxx's

Here's mine guys.

The Aftershock in full flight. First and only pic of it in air so aim to do much better! Landed the jump, what an awesome place for bashing - an abandoned BMX track!

IMG_2761.jpg

This is the family!
My big boy - the GST 7.7
The Aftershock - kindly donated to the wife!
The electric Brontosaurus, 5 year old daughters.

IMG_2759.jpg

Lastly, the Beast.
IMG_2704.jpg

Will have more pics soon, got some work to do on them!

I gotta say from looking around, even though T Maxx's aren't the toughest trucks, they are definitely the best looking. Savages are ugly, and losi's look like bubble drawings. I still want one of each, though. The looks would probably grow on me if the controller was in my hands.:)

I was just refering to this post about the LST looking like a "bubble drawing".Not just my rig but LST's in general.

I was just refering to this post about the LST looking like a "bubble drawing".Not just my rig but LST's in general.

Oh, okay.....your definatley right, the LST(2)'s:first_place: are awesome and I don't think they look like 'bubble drawings' at all.:hehe:

I got it from Lessen

Oh, right on, that's cool !:D Sweet paint job Lessen! ;)

Last edited:
savage ss
two parted out savage ss
hpi mt2
eflight blade cx2
scopion rock cralwer

Last edited:
my savage XL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
well the antenna was done using yellow vaccumm hose and i did it cuase i fliped my savvy so many times the factory antenna tube just wore completely through, so i figured i would use something a little thicker that would hold up a little longer.. you only have to make the reciever box hole a little bigger for and the body hole a little bigger. then just put two little holes in the body somewhere logical and slip a little zip tie through the holes and wala, you got yourself an easy mod better than factory. at the tip i used a glow igniter rubber tip piece and a small zip tie to secure it. The windshield is now all screen mesh! but it wasn't even really neccessary, the 5.9 in my truck never even overheats but i did it anyway just to be safe, and now it looks kick ass. thanks for the comment!

That's a pretty good idea, but doesn't it mess with your reception at all ? Why didn't you just leave it straight up ? I mean it looks cool and all !
You could have just used a 'DUBRO' antenna, tha's what I have and have never had any problems.:D
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...CODE=SM&FVPROFIL=+&SEARCH=GO&MANUFACTURER=DUB
You need to get some more close up pics of it so I can check it and the windshield mesh out, thanks & no problem !:thumbup:

well taz to be perfectly honest with you i had to come up with a quick fix in order to keep running that day, and it just wound up being a perminant because i liked how it works, but i really appreciate that link i will order some of those bad little chickens, man it would be really neat if we could line your lst up next to my savage and do some racing, I'm really liking your lst, and thats saying something cuz i had one once and it was nothing but problems and pretty difficult to work on so now I'm kind of sour on the LST. But yours is SWEET! its All about the XL for me now..