What are the BEST online nitro R/C retailers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryant671

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
The title says it all. I'm looking for the best online nitro R/C retailers. We don't have a large selection here on Guam so online is the next best thing. I'm looking specifically for a HPI Nitro RS4 RTR 3 EVO+ with a '69 Camaro Z28 body but any suggestions are apreciated.

Stormerhobbies.com
Amainhobbies.com
Nitrohouse.com
Towerhobbies.com
A few of the big ones all good to deal with

you could even cheak amazon i got some parts from them

Towerhobbies usually has the lowest prices and always offers a discount. If you join their savings club they send you coupons for a lot off that can be used for your purchase.

I like amain better than tower but sometimes tower has stuff that amain doesn't.
Stormerhobbies is great for the lowest price if they have what you're looking for but shipping is a tad slower. Nitrohouse is the bomb for finding hard to find parts especially OFNA parts. and ebay is usually the best in terms of cost+shipping if order small orders and its also the best for stock part repalcements assuming your kit is popular and not discontinued.

Back