well , i'm going sidepipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I finally decided to go wit ha sidepipe and see how it works for me . i ordered a dynamite 053 pipe , and seems to have soem good reviews on it . would i have to richen it up upon tunning . let me know if any of you have this pipe and what they think of it .

DYNP5003-450.jpg

ya my buddy just got that on his revo with a picco 28 its a good pipe. you will like it. if i dident allready have so many pipe's laying around i would have got one myself.

all so yes it might make your tune off a little bit so just make sure you temp her and stuff.

i will make sure to check for the temps, i just have to make some changes i the bodies i use.

ya you will prolly have to make a notch were the pipe mount goes. and just a little near the back fender if the header dosent clear. far as that goes sould be rockin. post some pics when you get it installed . you know we love pics lol.

oh yeah i know you guys love pics, tonight i took it out inot a condtruction site and got her dirty as hell, it was sweet until i took a jump and rip my spur gear apart, well not one tooth left, it was funny.

looks like I'm getting that when i upgrade my 2.5 to 3.3

Back