warning level

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i have a warning level of 25?
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Don't go looking for it cause you will find it. I luckily had one mod ask that I not be banned and given a second chance.. You might not be so lucky...X

silent, doesn't look like you've gotten your wish yet.

Also, if you get mad and turn off your PMs after you do something wrong, you won't know exactly why you have 15 points, but it shouldn't be a big mistery. ;)

Common sense, and control over emotion keeps the warning level down. Getting banned takes some hard work on your part. If you started a "banned club" here, it be very exclusive. Hard, yes, but if you intentionaly test us it becomes very easy.
:coffee Basicly, if your cool, we are cool.:D

Man i can't ever get over maximillions sig! its so sick! but back to the subject...maybe i want a warning level of 10...or 1 or something. I hate the number zero its so plain and so empty. It makes me hungry..for donuts..LOL
[move]-Kellen[/move]

dude some of these mods are a bt trigger happy so watch what you say or you can end up with a 10 yard penalty yourself

just look at my sig i had 10 but 5 went away ....

Ha! Trigger happy?!?!?! Looks like we just dropped a bomb! :nuke:

Just had to push and push..........

Man...mods..I dont want to get banned but..why is madscientist and X banned. X is probably the most imformative guy I know.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

You can ask the people that are banned and them alone. I have tried previously to ask the staff what others had done and they were tight lipped, as it probably should be.

Back