warning level

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I see that I have a warning level of 5...wtf is that?

You should have a pm telling you what its for take a look in your private messages..X

Just saw it

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest not airing your dirty laundry in the forum and instead contact the admin or mod that sent you the message so that you can clarify the issue. Notice 5 is nothing look at mine ...X

I guess that weightlifting thing was too extreme for the mature section...:doh:

probably not that was in there a week ago...

Well then I just don't get it...oh well

Although I was not the one who warned you here is the thread which was thr reason for the warning. It is also not appropriate to post PMs from a mod or admin in the public forums. If you have a problem or issue with the warning please take it up via PM with the mod or admin that issued you the warning.

As many of you know, this site follows some VERY simple rules. If members would take 2mins of their time and read them, no one would get warning points or worse yet, banned.

-WoodiE

just out of curiosity at what point level would someone get banned

i think x lives at 25 for fun hey x ill take some of your points for you since i had 10 now I'm at 5?
ha

Originally posted by x_789
I suggest not airing your dirty laundry in the forum and instead contact the admin or mod that sent you the message so that you can clarify the issue. Notice 5 is nothing look at mine ...X
I hate to air dirty laundry but what did you do to p woodie off?

Originally posted by El Pirata
I hate to air dirty laundry but what did you do to p woodie off?
can't talk about it or I might ed at 30

So you think Woodie gets all the fun.
I B-Slapped X with 30 points and decided to back off on 5 of them just to keep life interesting.

You might say hes on borrowed points.

I was going to let Flattop borrow 5 of them for a while but the interest payments are to steep for me.

Everyone else got PMs last week for misbehaving. You can thank X for that. I took out all my aggression on him.

Last edited:
Man...X is 5 points away from a temp ban. What would come of this place if not for his insight and wisdom????? :hehe: j/k

how do you get ur warning level boosted( i dont want to get it higher)
I'm just wondering.
???

Back