Want to get started

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxman58

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have wanted to get started in rock crawling since last summer and never did, i bought a drift car instead. I was told the losi Night crawler was good. I like the wraith, scx10, gmade r1 rock buggy, and the redcat racing Rockslide RS10 XT. Since I've been into monster trucks and on road cars i dont know much about crawlers so i need help. Please help me pick a good truck. i know kits are usually better so i would take a kit

I'm all Axial, I have had everything they have put out except the new Ridgecrest, and ALL of them exceeded my expectations.

And I can't explain how HUGE the aftermarket part size on Axial is lol

So as far as my .02 I would go with the Wraith or SCX10

Do you want to do more trail/scale or full blown rock piles or mountain sides SMOTHERED in rocks?

I want a hard core off road truck that can go just about anywhere and i have trails near me and alot of open rocky fields to drive that my tmaxx wont go in because of my picco and that it is filled with BIG rocks.

I'd suggest the Axial SCX-10. They're a good looking scale ruck that are great on rocky trails.

Back