Sold / Found Want to buy a 3.3 or O.S.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an OS .18TM brand new. shoot me a PM if your interested

PM sent! If that dosent work I also have a like new OS 18tm.

dang i just bought a 3.3 wish i woiuldhave looked here first

does any body else have another engine for t-maxx pm me

I have a Brand new OS .18-TM, never seen a drop of fuel ever. with header, exaust, 3 shoe aluminum clutch, FW, and CB for a revo or maxx of whatever size you want.

PM me if ineterested

I've got a 3.3 with about a half gallon of fuel threw it. I'll sell it for $100 with the carb, air cleaner, manifold, exhaust, clutch, flywheel, and clutchbell, and easystart Just needs to be dropped into a tmaxx. PM me if interested

Last edited:
I have an OS 18 TM as well with about a half gallon through and an extra piston and sleeve. It has the optional Traxxas milled mount. T-Maxx header.. R/Racing spur gear for 2.5 and clutch/bell gear/flywheel. It has a flip-over scar on the cooling head....sigh or it would be mint condition. only thing differnt is I would have to keep the EZ-start $140 for all?
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHKV5&P=7
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXSP64&P=Z
IMG_0690.jpg

I have a brand new never used, mounted, started, only minor drool stains. hehe

O.S. .21tm if you are still looking. $250 shipped

MMMMM.....OS engines do taste delicious. Smoke I have no idea how you managed to keep yourself from running that thing....I would not have been able to contain myself. Brad if you are looking for the best Maxx engine out there it is that .21 above (IMO)...I guess mine is somewhere shortly behind it...but still kick butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.