Wanna see some dirty pictures?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I mailed my 4x4 Slash to myself in the desert. I finally got to run it today. The sand here is as fine as talc powder so holy crap it gets things dirty. It was showroom clean before I took it out....one battery pack later....

BEFORE:
100_0051.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

omg, i think rolex is shipping you some of his wax to clean that bad boy up... right after he recovers from his heart attack of seeing so much REAL dirt on one car.. hahha :hehe: :hehe: :p: :p:

I think you should send it to Rolex so he can clean it for your you.

Yep thats dirty all right

But not as dirty as the pic of eddys ...............

Last edited by a moderator:
*****sees Rolex curled up in the fetal position with a bottle of Armor-All in his hand mumbling something about too much dust on "My Precious"*****

My only way to wash the damn thing would to be to put it in the shower I have no garden hose or anything here. I hit it with Armorall the last time I ran it, but that is a LOT of dust in the poor thing.

i would guess to take out the electronics and just water it down, then wd-40 the bearings and any moving joints... after that lightly spray the electronics because soaking them isn't too good for them, i think it would be tough though to make it look new again, haha

All the electronics are waterproof but the fans. I have hosed it down before. Problem here is the lack of garden hoses....lol. Not a ton of water around here.

Oh yeahh.. thats dirty...

nice..
So I mailed my 4x4 Slash to myself in the desert. I finally got to run it today. The sand here is as fine as talc powder so holy crap it gets things dirty. It was showroom clean before I took it out....one battery pack later....

BEFORE:
100_0051.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

Well I guess if Ya can't finda water hose, Ya probably don't access to an air hose either!!!

My RC's get dirty and pretty dusty, but holy moly nothing near what Ya got into in the desert sands!!

Has to be a blast!!! :dancingpoop:

Kewl pics, man!!!

Back