Sold / Found VRC Package

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may have a problem Joey

U.S SHIPPING ONLY!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS

Man this SUCKS!!!!!

Ah yes.. but I have a US zip code! My mail goes to Tracy, California....it just ends up in Japan.

Did you try downloading the demo and see if it works?

If if doesn't support the T&L the demo won't work either. That's what caught me,so I had to upgrade my video card.

EDIT : if your card is newer than the list, I can't believe it won't work. Hardware T&L is pretty much a given in newer cards.

GO JOE!!!! Reminds me of when BF2 first came out. I had to get more Ram, new video AND sound card to run it. I was pissed!

Woo Hoo, demo works! Now the only thing I am concerned about is that in the registration it says non-transferable. Anyone know if that will be an issue getting the cd to work?

i never put the "key code" in so it should be good to go.

well consider it sold!

And thank you for your patience too Lloyd, it is ALWAYS a pleasure dealing with you.

Look out guys, soon to be a new hack on the track :hehe:

Are you kidding? He's a rookie. I fully expect to see him limping around track for at least 6 weeks. :)

Are you kidding? He's a rookie. I fully expect to see him limping around track for at least 6 weeks. :)

6 weeks? WOW, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, lol. I might be ready to compete by next season, I will be using whats left of this season as a learning experience with no expectations other than learning all I can. I just wanted to see to it my buddy Randy didn't come in last this season :hehe:

Josh is there a way to set up a handicap system for Joe?

wish all of my for sale threads got this much attention!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.