Vote for Hillary Clinton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through

the Internet to determine the electability of Hillary Clinton for the

Presidency of the United States in 2004. If you would like to show your

support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United

States in 2004 please click the link below.

Click here: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~kinho/youare.swf

Thanks that helps my self asteam

Bump just because. lol

I heard she is gonna run with Lewinsky next time around. That way they can suck and blow together! ❤

I heard she is gonna run with Lewinsky next time around. That way they can suck and blow together! ❤
Lmao! I can't wait for america to either move foward and succeed or fail. So tired of this standstill collapse feeling

___.jpg

I have no desire to see the country fail but I don't really think that's what you were saying... I totally agree... It seems this government has been teetering on the edge and something needs to give for the people as a whole. Seems too many elected officials doing too much for their own good and the good of their buddies, (major contributers) and it's time for a change.I saw too many frightening things happening with Hillary and I'm glad she isn't in... If she really did pay off the feds, she needs to go to jail! That will hopefully send a message to the rest of the politicians that enough is enough and this underhanded crap or the idea that you're too rich to go to jail just isn't flying with me. I would LOVE to see BIG changes FOR the people! I really hope Don is gonna make that happen!

Yup i love America best country ever built our founder fathers were so smart. I hope trump can make America great again

Back