Veteran roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Active Duty from 2018 until early this year. I switched over to the Reserves and that has been....an interesting change of pace.

Did a deployment to Africa which was really quite neat. Did the Iraq pullout which was even more of a mess than the news led you to believe and spent a lot of time in Korea (almost 2 years)

Was Active Duty from 2018 until early this year. I switched over to the Reserves and that has been....an interesting change of pace.

Did a deployment to Africa which was really quite neat. Did the Iraq pullout which was even more of a mess than the news led you to believe and spent a lot of time in Korea (almost 2 years)
Thanks for your service! @WoodiE should be along soon to give you your badge.

Thanks for serving!

I spent a bit of time in the ROK as well, but it was ages ago.... first tour was 83-84
I'm sure it's changed a ton since then. Even talking to some of the guys and gals that where there 5 years prior to me getting there said it had changed boat loads in just that short of a time frame.

Back