Sold / Found Upgraded Eflite Blade CX2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andydrew39219

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
SOLD

I have been thinking about getting rid of my CX2. Willing to trade or sell, show me what you got. I'm mostly interested in a roller that I can drop my trx .15 pro into (would love a tmaxx). Enough of what you guys got, here's what I got.

Upgraded Eflite Blade CX2
LP5DSM radio (stock)
3X Tenergy 7.4V 900mAh batteries (2 of which have only been used 3 or 4 times each)
2X stock chargers, they charge the tenergy batteries just fine

The upgrades to the CX2 are

Blade grips mod
V1 blades for grips (for stability) 2 sets lower 1 set upper (already a V1 set on heli)
V2 blades for grips (for agility) 1 set lower 1 set upper
"pro flybar" a lot stronger than the stock, with 2 extra shafts
aluminum outer and inner shaft
aluminum upper and lower rotor head
New boom kit
The "unbreakable" landing skids
The "unbreakable" battery box (holds battery in really well no need to use velcro)
Upgraded outer shaft

A majority of the upgrades comes from one company, not clear on rules so I won't post the name but if your curious pm me about it

The only thing is I think the 4 in 1 might be shot, I just think the gyro part of it is not working. The helicopter turns on, initializes, runs and everything. There's a chance I have a part installed incorrectly, I'm self taught for helis.

My loss is your gain, I bought this CX2, upgraded it a whole bunch and now I lost interest in it. I'm sure it's a quick fix away from being unstoppable. I really like the blade grips mod, you will barely break any blades because they can move freely and the V1 blades are super strong.

I'm asking 150 obo trades considered. Will have pictures of it tonight, can also take video on request.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. I didn't get around to taking the pictures until this morning. I got them and instead of posting them here I will just link the photo album down lower.

I forgot to mention a couple of things.

The helicopter also includes

-A blade balancer
-Stock flybar (never used) they really are junk though. the flybar I have on there now is way stronger.
-The motors have the aluminum heatsinks installed on them.
-There is a second middle fin for the boom that I have but if you put it on there the way it's supposed to go the bottom tier blades hit it, I guess you could have it parallel to the ground though.

Here's the link to the album
http://s183.beta.photobucket.com/user/andydrew39219/library/Eflite Blade CX2

Any questions? Ask away!

I forgot to mention that the description to the picture is on the comments for the pictures. So just scroll down.
And one more thing, sorry very forgetful person over here. I should be getting a cord in the mail today that allows you to plug the radio into the computer to use simulators. I will include that too.

Last edited:
125 + shipping. offers more than welcome

That's the thing, I think the 4-in-1 is shot. It acts like there is no gyro, I guess. Tracking is perfect for the bottom set, and pretty good up top. Blades are fine, I used the balancer so they should be fine. You can see in the pictures on the bottom set of blades I have stickers on one blade to balance it out. But I'm telling you, the bottom set has perfect tracking. The servo arms and swashplate are level with no input on the radio (I actually have to trim something 2 or 3 clicks to get one servo level). I'm 99% sure everything is installed correctly.

When I fly it, it goes up into the air and will just start going in one direction, if I try to correct it, it goes in that direction. I don't know how to explain it. It's like there is no self stabilization like a coaxial helicopter should have. I was flying my buddies 120SR outside the other day just fine and that's a single rotor fixed pitch. I'm not a horrible helicopter flyer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back