Up load pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc0490

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was trying to post some pics of my new car in the onroad elec. area.Can someone take me thru this step by step.

I guess nobody knows.

click on gallery, then click on upload photo's...find it on your computer and upload. Just make sure the file size falls within the size limits (150K and 2mb for zip files)

Thanx for the reply Diver.That part I have a handle on.I was looking to be able to make a post and put a picture under it.When I try it asks for script prompt how the pic will be formatted not sure what that is.

just copy and paste the web page address of the photo you want to use into the box into and click ok it will automaticaly add the image tags to the beggining and end of the address.in the post it'll look something like this...(IMG)http://www.webpage/photo.jpg(IMG) exept it'll use square brackets around the IMG tags,if the addy is right,when you submit the post it should show the picture where the image tag was.
another thing you might wanna try is a website called photobucket,the nice thing about it is that when you upload a photo on the site,it automaticaly gives you an image tag that you can copy and paste under the photos you upload.

Back