ummm on crack?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plaidfish said:
Does anyone here "collect" RCs...I mean like ones you will never use to race again or they sit on a shelf and look pretty......I can understand 1 or 2 maybe 3 but I'm talkin anyone w/ like 10

i just seen a brand new in box orginal rc10 buggy go for 500 bucks on e bay

One thing I learned about collectors is, for every nut.. Threes a bolt. Any way I've had coins, Tools, hubcaps and a bunch of other stuff that I’ve done research on. I've found all crazy quote’s of value for lots of items. But unless you find the person that is really interested in it, that collector's value is about as accurate as a Sun dial in the dark.

I dont understand why no one bid on it!! I paid 50,000 for my T-Maxx lol so this is a great deal

Dude must have gotten sick of all the emails calling him a dumbass...lol.. I see he ended the auction and claimed a error in the listing. Yeah, and $14,900 worth of errors..lol

man i wish i would of seen that earlier i might of bided on it..... lol

Clint when anyone asks me what something is worth, no matter what it is my response is the same....what can you sell it for right now...that's what it's worth

looking at the pics again the nitro tank looked brand new

Back