TUNED PIPE FOR LRP .32 ZR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manolo762

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
HELLO, I am about to install a LRP .32 zr on my ofna buggy 8, It has installed the original black factory pipe , what pipe dou you recomend me for this configuration???
Thanx!!!

Go with a pipe from ercm, best pipe money can buy

Hello, I bought the jp-6 pipe, I tried to purchase the ercm pipe but I dont know whats going on with the dude over there I called him after I orderded the pipe, he said that he will not be able to sale any pipes before summer , not so trustworthy , can't recomend

IDK whats going on with Robin as I havent talked to him in quite some time but ERCM is trustworthy. He might have something going on or may be back logged right now but he wouldnt rip anyone off or anything like that.

IDK whats going on with Robin as I havent talked to him in quite some time but ERCM is trustworthy. He might have something going on or may be back logged right now but he wouldnt rip anyone off or anything like that.
I dont know for sure whats going on, I talked to the guy on the phone, what he said was that he did not see my order coming in and that he was away , He was very comunicative but he said that was unaware of any orders placed by his website , so I will NOT be purchasing the pipe from his website , do you know of any other place where I can purchase the ercm pipe??????even though I have the Jp-6

He hand crafts every pipe he makes!...I would hang in there and simply wait your turn,...he is very well known around here and respected for his work