TTR ST-1 input

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I've been pretty impressed with the durability of my Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 so I've been considering staying loyal to the brand and picking up a TTR ST-1 truggy. I saw that one magazine did a 6 truggy comparison and the ST-1 was voted most durable. I was hoping somebody here has one or maybe knows somebody who has one or has seen one run in person. Any opinions?

I saw a kid at my local track with one and he was pounding the dog$#!* OUT OF IT AND KEPT GOING..I was impressed by it..jm2c Actually Ratzo was there too he may recall also

TTR St1

Very popular in here the UK Lessen
Just as capable as the Jammin' in the right hands although there's room for improvement on the engine, nothing than an OS or RB cannot solve

The main complaint in the UK was lack of spares when it was first released. Also not too many aftermarket body shells, although I've seen a Jammin' CRT shell fitted to one. Like most TTR products they're good value for money and the spares are cheap