For Sale/Trade TRX 4 Custom Brushless Scattergun Chassis Comp Crawler Power Wagon FS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepLCG

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
I have this TRX 4, completely custom build invested over $1500k asking $850 plus shipping, not including the time. Beautiful driving and looking truck, with some nice weight. Can really compete as a crawler or unlock the diffs and fire up the Holmes 3500 KV puller pro sensored motor on IERC low/forward motor/transmission mount and Castle Mamba X esc. Capable of a nice slow crawl as well as blazing speed. Personally never drove it like a basher myself, but it can be. Retained the TRX4 DNA, with original shifting transmission as well as locking and unlocking diffs on brass weighted axles and steering links. Original controller, so you can still dial it in with the TQ app. $120 titanium high clearance link kit, for rock solid crawling ability. Scattergun V2 steel Chassis, 70mm braces, dual servo mount with Reef 777, Flat belly skid, Traxxas big bore modified for low CG with IERC mini-t spring mod and custom cups, RC4WD mud slingers with crawler innovations foams on aluminum bead locks, MIP HD Drive Line Kit, IERC singe and dual bar bumpers, PW visor, Proline Power wagon body on magnets for quick install, I know I am missing stuff. Comes ready to drive with original controller. You will need to add a 3S battery with XT60 connector. Feel free to ask questions.

Just doesn't get driven enough, so I'm going to let it go if I find the right buyer. $850 takes it. Will consider trade for RC10 Gold Pan A Stamp Edinger or Cadillac address / complete with box and manual in nice condition. Or let me know what team associated carpet buggy you have, to apply towards purchase. PLEASE RESPOND HERE AND MESSAGE ME, or I may miss it. Thanks.

Here are lots of pics

DeepLCG TRX4 Scattergun Parked in Greenery.jpg
DeepLCG TRX4 Scattergun Propped on Rock.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7122.jpg

IMG_7125.jpg
IMG_7124.jpg

IMG_7129.jpg

Last edited:
Back