Truly a miracle!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn MW!! I just spit hot coffee all over my keyboard! That's great! I have to print that one out and keep a copy of it. Have a little fun the with the chap that is brave enough to come a knokin'! LOL

and now that you mention it... you do have a call to return don't you?! Don't make me send Jet over there to poke fun at your RC10! LOL Ah.. don't worry about it my friend... whenever you get the chance.

I hope all is all well in your world my friend. Mine seems to be pretty hectic now, but I am sure once we get into a routine with the new offspring we will be ok again. School is the big headache right now but the semester will be over in mid May so just a little bit do go. I am really itching to race and now that the B44 is built it is making it worse. Thanks again for the laugh, I really needed it!

Tom

Godale03 good luck on a routine...It is never the same from day to day..but my boys just turned 3 months today and this last week was like someone flipped a switch..he now will follow you around a room with his eyes and sleeps at least 4-5 hours all night..THANK GOD we where starting to go nuts...you have to admit its alot of work and stress but the best thing in the world......we need more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!congrates again it does get better every min of every day:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Thanks man... I will post a few more pics soon.

I hear ya man.... So far she is sleeping a few hours at a time, but usually she is asleep when we want her awake, and awake when we would like her to be sleeping. It's all worth it though.

Tom

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! You must be so proud as i can tell. once she gets old enough you'll have to get her into this hobbie of nitro rc she would probly think it was cool but then she would need her makeup done haha just kidding man.:) Once again congradulations.

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! You must be so proud as i can tell. once she gets old enough you'll have to get her into this hobbie of nitro rc she would probly think it was cool but then she would need her makeup done haha just kidding man.:) Once again congradulations.

Thanks man. I will be here to help her if she ever decides that she would like to give RC a shot. I made a promise to my wife that I would not force RC on my stepson, and I will afford her the same courtesy with our daughter. If they show an iterest, I am there to help feed the need.

that was one funny ass post MW, but it nailed the topic...

and dont worry about sleeping thru the night, babies somehow just know when its time for them to sleep during the night. my boys took about 13 weeks for the youngest and 4 weeks for the oldest. just try and set the nap and last bottle time around midnight and you'll get about 5 hours of much needed sleep.

Congratulations on the little one Tom.

Thanks man. I will be here to help her if she ever decides that she would like to give RC a shot. I made a promise to my wife that I would not force RC on my stepson, and I will afford her the same courtesy with our daughter. If they show an iterest, I am there to help feed the need.
I'm gonna tell ya right now...
Gonna be Barbie dolls in the middle of the floor for ya Tom. :yes:

It's all cool though, you'll still have fun!

Should've seen me a while back. Don't know where the little grand-daughter found all those hair bows, but they were even in my beard. Man that hurts.

Thanks Guys I really appreciate it. I remember the day she was born, I just couldn't wait to post this up and let all my family here know about the great news.

Hey Digger... that would have been a site! I keep my hair short for that very reason!! Of course genetics is keeping is light on top, so I really don't have much say there! LOL

Here are a few more pictures.....

MLVbrith33.jpg

Babypics011.jpg

Babypics008.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Bump for new pictures!

awe! she is so cute congadulations on that beautiful creation

I'm gonna tell ya right now...
Gonna be Barbie dolls in the middle of the floor for ya Tom.

And Polly Pockets (and these things are a DISASTER!), every Disney Princess, stuffed animals (Webkinz), dress-up clothes all over the place, leotards, hair bows and the list goes on and on and on!

Maybe Robmob can help me out with the bed wetting and Skymaxx can help me with uping the testoserone when the all girl sleep overs start!!

And Polly Pockets (and these things are a DISASTER!), every Disney Princess, stuffed animals (Webkinz), dress-up clothes all over the place, leotards, hair bows and the list goes on and on and on!

Does that mean that she is going to want to do daddy's makeup too?

Last edited:
Amazing what we'll do isn't it Monkey? And have a big goofy grin on our face. Know we love it. :shhh:
Wish I could see mine more.

Does that mean that she is going to want to do daddy's makeup too?
Hell Tom, you probably aren't doing a very good job now. Figure you could use the help.

It's an adventure Bro. How is the step-son with her?

Amazing what we'll do isn't it Monkey? And have a big goofy grin on our face. Know we love it.
Wish I could see mine more.

You said it, Digger! Just yesterday, get back from work and decide to take my daughter to peepee's Sporting Goods because she starts soccer next week, needed cleats and a ball. What color you think she picked? Yup, PINK! Didn't matter to me, had a stupid grin on my face watching her run around in her cleats. Then she chose me over Mom to change her earrings because, "Daddy just does them better!" Made me feel good, but the wife had another take on it.

Tonight it's her last gymnastics class, which is "Bring a Parent Night." I was the lucky one chosen. Can't imagine what I'm in for tonight.

Just get ready, Tom. You're going to do things for her you would have never imagined doing and the beauty of it is, you won't care who sees you and what they think!

Hey Digger... my stepson is hanging in there so far. We are keeping him involved in as much as we can with the baby and he is a huge help. Mostly though... he just does what he normally does... run around the house karate chopping everything. LOL

Hey Monkey... it's funny how differently we view things in our lives once we have kids. I am sure I will have barrets in my hair, sitting down having tea with about 50 stuffed animals, following it up with a tour of the barbie dream house. Nothing I won't do for my kids. Besides I will probably be having the time of my life!

Hey Rolex... I guess I walked right into that one huh?:yes:

Tom

Then she chose me over Mom to change her earrings because, "Daddy just does them better!" Made me feel good, but the wife had another take on it.

Tonight it's her last gymnastics class, which is "Bring a Parent Night." I was the lucky one chosen.
You go girl! :)

That is one hell of a feeling, isn't it!

congrats on the lil worm....they can be a handful...I've personally chosen a line from CLueless to tell my daughter's dates..."I got a shovel and a .45 kid, and it doesn't look like anyone would miss you"...and monkey is right, Polly pockets is a toy of the devil....

congrats on the lil worm....they can be a handful...I've personally chosen a line from CLueless to tell my daughter's dates..."I got a shovel and a .45 kid, and it doesn't look like anyone would miss you"...and monkey is right, Polly pockets is a toy of the devil....

Thanks Plaid! Wiggle worm is right! Holding that kid still is almost impossible. Seems as if she wants to jump right out of my hands. Boy can they be a handful. Constant attention is needed. Tonight is my night to watch her. I will not be getting much sleep tonight!

Tom

Back