true to scale!?!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh my lord... that thing sounds more amazing than most 1/1 scale cars.. i would even go as far to say its comparable to the mazda 787B

*EDIT* at the end when he talks about finding someone to drive it.. i would make it RC lol.. can you imagine how cool it would be ??? just the hardest par would be getting it to shift through all gears.

Last edited:
The 40 Year Old Foreign Virgin

The 40 Year Old Foreign Virgin

HAHAHAHAHA! :hehe:

---------- Post added at 6:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:03 AM ----------

Ok I have a question about the ferrari. Why does it have 4 pedals instead of 3? I know one should be gas, clutch and break but what's the 4th for?

Gas, brake, clutch, foot holder. The fourth does nothing.

lol figures

On the Top Gear episode that featured that, he said he couldn't get it out of the house, since it was too big. Guess he didn't plan for everything after all. Still impressive craftsmanship though.

Poke fun all you want it's still an amazing piece of work and craftsmanship. I say Bravo!

I think he should put some servo's on that beast and drive it around .. i know i would.. only hard part is getting it to shift through all the gears.. but it would be awesome to have a fully funtional rc car.

yea that has been floating around for years now. Dude is simply amazing. But he has special permision from Ferrari and access to blueprints and papars like no other model makers excepts companies like Tamiya get. Makes me feel inadaquit for sure.

wow is the only word that comes to mind with that, talk about meticulous attention to detail