Traxxas Revo VXL & Slash VXL for sale on 14th of May!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8th grade, we're the same age. I thought you knew that. :hehe: I was thinking of getting a laptop also for high school, but I think I can manage it also.

Anyways, back on topic. Does anybody know if the Velineon system is any good? I always see it on the shelf at my LHS but never seen or used one in action.

Vlelineon is one of the best brushless systems for light weight cars/buggys etc...

I run the VXL in my slash and love it also it runs great never gets to hot. And how can you say no to something that is backed by some of the best customer support in the game and has a lifetime warentee

Vlelineon is one of the best brushless systems for light weight cars/buggys etc...

Actually there are a lot better systems. Castle Creations' Mamba system is the king of BL systems. Get a Castle Link and you can program it the way you want it!

I agree the Traxxas system is not even in the same league as Castle. Castle is an aftermarket upgrade while the Traxxas is an OEM stock brushless system with no real adjustment like a the Castle Creations. They are decent for a basher though who is just looking to play.

Back