Sold / Found Traxxas Revo 3.3 "Race Roller"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a Traxxas revo 3.3. Only about 1 gallon on the truck. As it sits right now there is no engine in the truck. This is a roller. Would make a great race truck. Or basher that would take a beating. Selling because I just dont have the time anymore. The upgrades include.
RPM arms
RPM knuckles
Tekno RC reciver boxes
Tekno rc battery boxes
Golden Horizon shock components(everything they make)
Traxxas GTR shock shafts,
Traxxas aluminum pillow balls,
Traxxas camber and toe links
Single servo conversion with a HiTec high torque metal gear servo,
Lungsford rocker post
GH Rocker arms
THS Drive shafts
Center diff (along with a spare trans with FOC in it)
Plus more I'm forgetting. This truck also comes with
Enough spare parts to get you threw many race seasons,
Proline 40 serries bow ties and wabash wheels with adapters,
Traxxas responce on hurrican wheels and tires,
RD logic monster pins tires,
And stocker tires,
Pretty much you throw a new mill in this chassis your ready to race. I built this truck and never got around to racing it or even driving it really. Its just sat and I sold the motor that was in it (picco .26 maxx) to a buddy. Like I said though, this trucks like new and just needs a motor. 300$ OBO. And if local in socal ill throw in a gallon of byrons 20% along with a new quart both unopened. PM or email [email protected] with any questions.

CIMG1159-1.jpg

CIMG1166-1.jpg

(pit boxes not included)

Thanks for lookin,

Bryson

Sorry no trades just looking to sell and down size the rc collection.

wow! Cheap, If only I had the money :,:)no::shrug:

Yah. And what I listed is the main stuff. There's alot of little things when you start picking it apart. Some one would get a good deal. In just done with nitro. And about out of rc lol.

Yah. And what I listed is the main stuff. There's alot of little things when you start picking it apart. Some one would get a good deal. In just done with nitro. And about out of rc lol.

Why is that?:whhooo::whhooo::whhooo:

Got a bass boat and between that my truck and dirt bike I have enough this to worry about lol.

Wow I wish Christmas hadnt cost so much lol. Do you ship to Canada? Also what size of motor will fit it? I would like to look around and see how much an engine would be for this?

I might ship to Canada if buyer compensates for extra cost if any. And fuel won't be included lol. I'd suggest just a 3.3. It's actually a really good little engine. And if ported will be as much as this needs. I had a Picco .26 with a jp-3 side pipe and it was really to fast. Anyway if any other questions just shoot me a pm.

price drop? ill be intersted just tight on desposable income
very very nice truck tho good job on the build man

^Lowest I could do is like 275.

is this truck still around? :D Hoping to have taxes back in the next couple weeks or so

Sale pending, This should be mine by thursday!

Received this item today! Tons of stuff, great buy, can't wait to get this thing running! Bryson, you got feedback coming your way ;)

will you take 153$:):banana-mario:

Even if he was serious he is a little to late, I bought this item almost two weeks ago. lol

Good....that was a sweet roller and I know Bryson takes good care of his stuff. More than your money's worth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back