Took me clean out .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I don't suppose anybody here has had there feet knocked out from under neath them have they ? Lol . Setting up my new spektrum dx3s while outside the front of my house and stumbled across something called throttle punch on my menu me bein a newbie and all wondered what it was set it too 100 percent pulled the trigger t maxx went mental and took me clean out . Please say I'm not the only one . Lol . :)

Haha its all in the process of the hobby lol . Glad i wasn't goin top speed i wouldn't have any ankles left lol .

Never been knocked down but I've ran into my self several times. When I started this hobby, I started with 3 buddy's who all got tmaxx's at the same time, there was alot of cut up shins in that first week :hehe:

Haha its all fun . I did the look around thing before i got up to see if any one was looking but didn't think i was goin to get away with tying my shoe laces up with that one :) .

Well, that's it, until you can prove that you can operate it safely, I have no choice but to take it away from you. I'll PM you my address. :p:

Oh yeah, I've hit myself before. Best one though, was after a rebuild on my Savage, and bunch of my friends came out to watch, and some of them also had cars. Everybody's standing around watching me fire it up, I'm in my buddies gravel driveway BTW. It wouldn't start for the life of me even though I knew my plug was good, and I was getting fuel. So finally as a last resort, I took the air filter off and put just a tad of fuel straight into the carb. It started alright, hung at about half throttle. In a panic worried about it hitting someone else, I simply grabbed the rear bumper as it rocketed in front of me. The gravel roost like to have beat me silly before I could get the fuel line pinched. :hehe:

What had I done wrong? I simply forgot to center the throttle servo before installing the horn.

Hahahahaha that beats mine i used to do moto x and i used to get it in the chest alot but in the face hell no :-D

And Hpiguy il send you my great vigor leopard that i bought for some stupid reason . But not my t maxx :)

Never been knocked down but I've ran into my self several times. When I started this hobby, I started with 3 buddy's who all got tmaxx's at the same time, there was alot of cut up shins in that first week :hehe:

been there done that my big toe was black and blue for a month lost my nail for 3 monthes

when i got my first car i went to my grandparents to show it off. i drove it up the hill and turned it around and started coming down the hill. i noticed it was coming for me so i jumped. it clipped my feet and i went down in front of the whole family, i would say it was quite embarrassing

Yeah weve all done it.. The worst one so far with me has been with my Savage Flux. I had the body off and it was dark so I coudnt tell which direction it was pointing (thought it was going away from me). Well I punched it and ran it straight into my shin from pretty much 6 inches away. doesn't sound so bad until you realize this truck is about 16 lbs and is capable of doing 3 backflips from a dead stop... needless to say the bruise is still there from last week

Me, my dad, and my brother all got T-Maxx's one year for Christmas. I was walking over to retrieve mine because it had run out of fuel, and my dad accidentally ran his into me. It knocked me off my feet...

Back