tmaxx 4949R cv installation problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay i got a guy with some 4909 diffs...but can i change over the sealed stuff ??? if i were to get them

does anyone know if i can get a longer input shaft for my setup because those 4949rs are not gona go in the cup properly do to me having 4907 differentials...does the revo have a longer tranny shaft mine is the 4909 tranny with foc it has a 80 mm shaft i need one longer with maybe a couple extra mm on each end on it for the dog bones to go in without worrying if theyll come out.i really am trying not to get the 4909 diffs which would solve the problem but i already bought the 4907 diffs. and i really dont plan on getting some more. but if i did perhaps, can i just put the sealed stuff in it like whats in the 4907 diffs

I will will look some more for you..
I got caught up in a mafia wars battle LOL

not sure if thatl work. not sure if the bones come out on the cv. this has been nothing but a pain in my rectum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just do away with the maxx cup and switch to a open cup so it will except a normal dog bone.
Get 4 of them find out what the size of the input shafts are..Go that route.??That seem to be your only option at this point because the way you mixed and matched.

Last edited: