This one got me a little…

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lostinthewoods86

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I was planning to take my son to one of the two “local” hobby shops to pick out his trx4. I had to look up their numbers to call and make sure they had in stock before I drive two hours to get there. First place had one. Looked up the next place and for some reason I started scrolling through their Facebook page (I’ve never even had Facebook 🤣)

Anyways, I didn’t even call them, if they ain’t got one we will get something else 😁

B0B339DC-2EA6-4AE2-B19C-FC3265231748.jpeg

Big boy toys in Lafayette, LA

I was planning to take my son to one of the two “local” hobby shops to pick out his trx4. I had to look up their numbers to call and make sure they had in stock before I drive two hours to get there. First place had one. Looked up the next place and for some reason I started scrolling through their Facebook page (I’ve never even had Facebook 🤣)

Anyways, I didn’t even call them, if they ain’t got one we will get something else 😁

View attachment 189701

Big boy toys in Lafayette, LA
I love it!

I'm in. But can't really donate anything.

TT02? We can be TT02 buddies!

Nah, I don't think you want a crazy car. 🤣

Ah. I forgot I have to pay for supporter next year. Ill try to donate something ;)

I can't find much info about him, but I think Fisher races motorcycles.

Back