The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey your Ipad 2 has a camera there tough guy....oh wait you bought a CASE for an IPad 2 just in case you happen to buy one? Yeah I have my own private jet too. I don't have a picture of it though.
That sort of tatic may work with kids your age but....yeah sorry not working here. Good try though!!

I bought an xl5 slash and I loooove it

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Last time what? You pop on here talking about how much money your daddy makes and spoils you with?

You want to shut us up, either:

A: prove us wrong
B: quit lying and admit you were wrong
C: leave

Take your pick.

I pick c

Bye. Head over to traxxas forum. They like liars over there.

You're not alone.
He has trucks by the quaart. :D

:hehe: Could be know as GeckoTheMan too.

---------- Post added at 9:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:43 AM ----------

Man I shouldn't have posted in here, I new all of u guys were gonna do this like last time

Its us not you.... jk, its definitely you. You obviously lied about buying that stuff or you would have no problem proving it.

No matter how hard you try you just can't fix a lie...

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Spendy?
A LiFe battery for the bike. The old one finally gave up on me. 5lbs weight savings, and retains 90% of it's charge for up to a year so winter storage won't hurt it.

I need one for my Polaris Sport! Spendy?

What do you ride Randy?

What do you ride Randy?

I've got a DRZ 400sm supermoto Lloyd. Basically, take a dirt bike, and put sport bike tires and front brakes on it. Most fun bike I've ever owned hands down.

DSCN5978Medium.jpg

I watch alot of supermoto. Looks like a nice bike. I'm hoping to get a xr600 or 650 this summer. I almost bought one a few years ago, but went with a kx500 instead but I dont really do much riding for fun now.

You want to shut us up, either:

A: prove us wrong
B: quit lying and admit you were wrong
C: leave

Take your pick.

Ahhh...poor little guy Hey come on, you said you have an Ipad....take some pictures. Oh wait were you BSing about that too? I am thinking so. So made your choice....buh bye!

Last edited:
:hehe: Could be know as GeckoTheMan too.

Um...do you think the word MAN is a bit of a stretch of the imagination? Maybe Gecko-the-Kid or SheGecko would be better. But yes, I remember that ordeal. I HAVE 25 comp class crawlers....if I just remember where I put them. This week I can't take pictures because they are at my cousins house in another part of the state or something...and then...and then......(insert high pitch whine)
Hold on they both do have something in common........:loser:

You know, one of these days, this poor confused old man is going to learn how to use his camera on the phone to take a family picture of the wheels and the wings. I think I have some lids to finish painting first, though.