The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not big on onions to be honest. Need to try some hibachi on it for sure.

My kids always gotta have the show to go along with it šŸ¤£ I wonā€™t be quitting my day job to be a hibachi chef either šŸ¤£

68D64FA0-2663-469F-BAF8-04FAB9A684E3.gif
3DAE10C1-4FBA-452C-83E3-85672D4384C6.gif
4B062602-70F6-435D-AB38-D0981FA35BF4.gif

x2 Racers Edge 12" servo extension plugs

and a

red Dynamite 1.5mm hex tool (my other one broke and is old)
Ill get a new set of those dynamite tools cause my current set is faded and doesn't look good. After 8 years of use. If I do get a new set, my current set will go in my backup tool kit. : https://www.amainhobbies.com/dynamite-machined-hex-driver-metric-set-red-dyn2904/p38303

And also next year, planning to upgrade my tool game. Currently got a set of those purple arrowmaxx tools. They are good. Looking at either getting a full set of new arrowmaxx ones like the ones I already have, or MIP, or Team Eds. And maybe a new tool case as well. My uncle used to have some TITAN tools back when. Their website is still up but idk where to buy them. I actually have a TITAN tool bag right now.

Glad your ok. What did you hurt?

Here when we have vacation or stays it's in the hospital šŸ¤£

Glad your ok. What did you hurt?

Here when we have vacation or stays it's in the hospital šŸ¤£

Hurt my wallet, is all.
Awww
Does it need some band aids?
Got plenty of them in my pit bag šŸ¤£

I only have many cause, only if, I decide to poke myself with my hex driver, or hold the soldering iron like a pencil, at the track. šŸ˜…šŸ« 

Awww
Does it need some band aids?
Got plenty of them in my pit bag šŸ¤£

I only have many cause, only if, I decide to poke myself with my hex driver, or hold the soldering iron like a pencil, at the track. šŸ˜…šŸ« 
Better give your Mom a huge hug next Sunday, and truly be thankful for the living she has provided you!!

Back