The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our additions run in strange and mysterious ways. There isn't any law that says you can't build a chassis for it.. :)

You guys will probably kick me off the forum for this but I saw this at Walmart the other day, and being a huge Jeep fan I had to get it. I can’t believe I bought a toy grade but that green stamped steel body was too much to resist. Please don’t hate me guys 😝
Put it on an axial. I'm purchasing a new bright for that reason.

I agree,^^^^ The SCX10 chassis is easily modded to except a wide variety of bodies.

What is the wheelbase and body width? Measured at the fenders. Do you think the body would go on a traxxas or Axiel crawler?

Haven’t actually measured it but I did find this. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• EEF0C0DD-377B-44ED-A4ED-385EFD9E9ABE.png
    EEF0C0DD-377B-44ED-A4ED-385EFD9E9ABE.png
    631.9 KB · Views: 23
You guys will probably kick me off the forum for this but I saw this at Walmart the other day, and being a huge Jeep fan I had to get it. I can’t believe I bought a toy grade but that green stamped steel body was too much to resist. Please don’t hate me guys 😝
Youve earned a time out mister! Go stand in the corner! 🤣🤣🤣

Dat body do look good doh!

water thats a nice body lol ,, id build a way out shafty chassic for that.. it might be top heavy but I'm sure I could make some led add on to balance that..or even a moa..

water thats a nice body lol ,, id build a way out shafty chassic for that.. it might be top heavy but I'm sure I could make some led add on to balance that..or even a moa..
Full brass axles, aluminum wheels with lead weights. 🖒🖒

Just the pull the body off and use it on something haha 😂 I used the shell from a cheap kids toy to mod my old and knackered Duratrax shell and it turned out great tbh!

I wish they made smaller QS connectors Id consider using them for everything if they had mutiple antispark sizes

@Edough13 Your harness came pretty quick!
Ya I was surprised when they emailed back and said they were sending it out the next day! As they mentioned they were busy so it might have to wait. But they did also sponsor me so I think they wanted to get it done and to me ASAP which is really amazing of them! Can't wait to run some parallel 4s and 6s passes and see how much I can pick up over running a single pack.

Paint and a radio system and tires and wheels. Then I got home and went crazy on the net securing discontinued parts for the TC3

Back