The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls Scout Cookies! New wiper blades for Big Red.

Installed the currie rear antirock sway bar setup in the 1:1 JKU.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/1...oglemerchant&gclid=CICo346opcsCFVc1aQodBlEMdQ

image_zpsqq32cg3y.jpg

Remington iCoffee maker and a Capresso adjustable coffee bean grinder.

RCBS Trim mate and RCBS power attachment for my trim pro 2 manual trimmer. I have a lot of brass to get prepared for this upcoming season.

a 12'' keymod rail,a low pro gas block,a Mako mag well grip,monstrum 1''scope riser,Barska 3-9x42 optic and 500rnds of .223 for my AR,500 rnds of 9mm fmj, 250rnds .40.
DSC_0052_zpsyp0gk0pf.jpg

Noveske QD end plate and castle nut
KAK Shockwave pistol buffer tube
KAK Shockwave pistol brace
Simple Threaded Devices muzzle brake / redirect
5/8x24 threaded crush washers

I love a good rifle build! I would like to build a 20"upper for my AR to swap out with my 16 1/2" upper for the longer range shots and heavier grain bullets.

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 plus 6 3200mAh batteries
3 Gallons Bones Brew 30/10
Lrp z 28r spec 3
Racing backplate for my LRP ZR 32
Proline Bronco body to paint

CMC Trigger group for my AR, another 500 rnds of 5.56 ammo,2 30rnd pmags,single point sling,a new armorers wrench a folding vertical grip and a new pistol grip.

2 fire sticks for the older kids for Easter an Amazon Fire 10HD tablet for myself game of thrones Blu Ray along with Exodus Blu Ray. A visit for both of my younger kids to the Dr. and the antibiotics for the pink eye double ear infection, and strep throat for both. Yeah made it through winter without to much sickness but this spring has been brutal.