The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely rolex.. I'm so happy, now comes the nitro vs brushless debate for me again. I still have 1.5 gallons of nitro leftover, so I'm thinking of just put on a single speed conversion, with the FOC conversion, and run it as nitro for a while. Only thing that sucks is I just gave away $50 worth of glow plugs at the track last week.

I was talking to a friend telling him that the LST line is discontinued, and he sold his lst2 with an Axial .32 and exhaust to me for dirt cheap.. I'll just say it was under $100 here are pics :)

DSCF3731_zps6ee00e17.jpg

DSCF3730_zps04b0a821.jpg

DSCF3732_zps7e8d450b.jpg

Let me know if/when you want your money back......lol :D

Olds's 5b SS :D

I've never seen one in person and pictures just don't do these things justice. :whhooo:
20130806_155040_zps853a61ec.gif

This angle makes the Slash look bigger than it really is.
20130806_155104_zpsc6e99988.gif

Olds's 5b SS :D

I've never seen one in person and pictures just don't do these things justice. :whhooo:
20130806_155040_zps853a61ec.gif

This angle makes the Slash look bigger than it really is.
20130806_155104_zpsc6e99988.gif

Nice buy, have you ran it yet? gotta see vids :)

I haven't and unfortunately I'm leaving this Sunday for 2 weeks. It's bad timing but late August this thing will get some serious run time. I'll definitely get some video of it posted.

Is really weird seeing "my" rig on someone elses floor! lol

Small vid of when I had it:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKKTtdCkhHE"]2012-0415-BajaJump.3gp - YouTube[/ame]

Just plan ahead when you need to stop! I practically broke my foot the first time I drove it!

"it'll stop it'll stop it'll stop... OH CRAP!!! MY FOOT!" - me

LOL I had that happen with my lst2 when I lowered the braking to 25% from 45%, I had to jump REAL quick. Its no baja, but it still hurts...

Heck, the Slash hurts when you slam a leg with it....lol.
I had an LST2 a few years ago and that thing will definitely leave a dent in your leg!

The one thing I loved about the Baja was that it was heavy enough to get huge air off of stuff my other rigs would barely leave the ground on. Make yourself a set of windows and your air filter will stay cleaner much, MUCH longer. Congrats MrClean!!

The 1/16 slash is getting a new pair of lipos and a 540 brushless system, should be interesting!

I miss mine.

Me too sometimes alpine. Just got bored running it around by myself.

The 1/16 slash is getting a new pair of lipos and a 540 brushless system, should be interesting!

That's retarded, I'll save ya a seat on the short bus. :D I want some vid of that thing running too.

A big block in a 1/16 Slash? Have you been sniffing Rolex's paste wax?

I'll hop on the short bus as long as I don't have to sit with the pant less dude waxing his thing!

RC10 Classic Kit