The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A gift from the lovely Louisiana tax payers.

Nook HD+ tablet. For 32GB and 1080p resolution at $179, I couldn't pass it up.

River city diesel EGR delete kit. That will give me something to do this weekend.

Sent from my XT907

New cruiser?

Rifle on the page before.

---------- Post added at 7:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:10 PM ----------

Nook HD+ tablet. For 32GB and 1080p resolution at $179, I couldn't pass it up.

Nice! I love mine. They were doing a thing last month where you got a free nook simple touch with the HD, wish that were going on when I bought mine. Keep it in the bathroom lol.

Picked up "GI Joe: Retaliation" on BluRay. Fun movie; you just have to suspend belief in science.

Spektrum SR3500 Micro rx, perfect size for the Mini 8ight.

New set of bathroom scales for the house, and a bottle of Jameson's 12yo special reserve for a birthday gift for a friend.

Need anymore friends? :D

Integy roll bar/thing for the revo... I know... integy, but I couldn't find another new era one. Will see how this thing does. Built similar in shape, but 1/4" steel rod vs tube and has a rear leg where the NE one didn't.

I got a RPM true track rear suspension setup in blue for my EREVO 1/10 scale Biggy. I scored a set of front A Arms last week after ripping off the stockers. And the Black rear arms just didn't cut it for me.lol Also new fuel tank for a project rebuild job for a friends HPI Nitro RS4 Ver 3.0 that he left nitro in for 4 years and was all gummed up.l8r,w.

Need anymore friends? :D

Integy roll bar/thing for the revo... I know... integy, but I couldn't find another new era one. Will see how this thing does. Built similar in shape, but 1/4" steel rod vs tube and has a rear leg where the NE one didn't.

A man can never have too many friends. :D It's a tradition with us, I got a bottle of Blantons single barrel special reserve last year.

I have an integy full cage on my pede, and it's been tough as nails. Just their aluminum sucks. :hehe:

SWEEET!! Rifle Alpine. Picked up 2 Wilson Combat 8 round mags for my 1911.

Last edited:
Cheapo soldering iron, Mamba Micro Pro for the Mini 8ight.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Parts for my savage; hd drive gear, various washers to shim the diffs, shock bladders and o-rings to fix a leaking shock, 40wt shock oil, 50k diff lube, and shock springs (pink).
I also picked up the blade red bull bo-105cbcx, my crappy co-axial radio shack heli broke and the hobby shop had this one on sale for $32.99 so I figured why not.

I was talking to a friend telling him that the LST line is discontinued, and he sold his lst2 with an Axial .32 and exhaust to me for dirt cheap.. I'll just say it was under $100 here are pics :)

DSCF3731_zps6ee00e17.jpg

DSCF3730_zps04b0a821.jpg

DSCF3732_zps7e8d450b.jpg