The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a picture of the rental property for Rolex?

Getting soooooo close. Inspection in the morning.

null_zps99f2d6e4.png

Where is the pictures of the house? Or you just going to be living on the front lawn? :D

Yea, once I pay off the front yard, I'll take out a loan on the house, then (fingers crossed) the back yard.

Picked an MSR-X so I can fly a smaller heli that isn't a CP outside. Also went by the Harbor Freight and picked up some tools to replace some that were stolen out of my 1:1 and battery charger for the 1:1 as well.

Kung pow chicken.

Picked an MSR-X so I can fly a smaller heli that isn't a CP outside. Also went by the Harbor Freight and picked up some tools to replace some that were stolen out of my 1:1 and battery charger for the 1:1 as well.
@hamz9561 You'll like the Blade MSR-X, I recommend grabbing a spare motor for the Blade MSR-X though. My first Blade MSR-X would "scream" and crash if I hit WOT, I called Horizon and the guy said it sounded like the 5-in-1 for my Blade MSR-X was bad and that they would send out a new one. A few days later I had a new RTF Blade MSR-X on my doorstep, I took it out and it sounded horrible so I called them up again and they sent me a new motor. I tried the new motor in both of my Blade MSR-Xs and they both worked, I grabbed a new motor for my second MSR-X and was set. So I ended up getting 2 new Blade MSR-Xs for less than $120.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 15 month membership to the English Heritage Society, now I get free access to a ton of places.

Unison

@hamz9561 You'll like the Blade MSR-X, I recommend grabbing a spare motor for the Blade MSR-X though. My first Blade MSR-X would "scream" and crash if I hit WOT, I called Horizon and the guy said it sounded like the 5-in-1 for my Blade MSR-X was bad and that they would send out a new one. A few days later I had a new RTF Blade MSR-X on my doorstep, I took it out and it sounded horrible so I called them up again and they sent me a new motor. I tried the new motor in both of my Blade MSR-Xs and they both worked, I grabbed a new motor for my second MSR-X and was set. So I ended up getting 2 new Blade MSR-Xs for less than $120.

Wow, that was an unusually great customer support experience.
(I've had similar with other products)

I'm sure you've seen several of the videos that demonstrate quads flying in unison with the brilliant software thats been developed.
http://www.howtogeek.com/93864/quadrotor-robots-master-flying-in-formation-video/
http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software

It's too bad we couldn't bind a couple of our small models to do the same within a safe environment, just for fun.

SchrodeMode, enjoy your interesting tours...

Chas

Last edited by a moderator:
finished buying fireworks for our show this year

Well made a trip out to phantom after doing some racing at the track, and bought the last of our fireworks for the 4th. here is a pic of everything minus the kiddie items. If you live in FL you might want to come hang out :).

Attachments

• fireworks1024.jpg
    fireworks1024.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 69
Well made a trip out to phantom after doing some racing at the track, and bought the last of our fireworks for the 4th. here is a pic of everything minus the kiddie items. If you live in FL you might want to come hang out :).

My new best friend!

Sent from my XT907