The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's going on Safari. He's hunting that rarest of species: The pants wearing Rolex....

Sweet, I'm cumming. Ill bring the hot dogs and beans.

You guys do know that instant tent and air mattress is code for a woody and a blow up girlfriend right?

Where yall goin?

Alexandria state forest just outside of Woodsworth. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much.

You need to come up with us for my bachelor weekend at Sicily Island at the end of the month.

You guys do know that instant tent and air mattress is code for a woody and a blow up girlfriend right?

I thought it was woody from some perfect fake knockers........

oh i thought that was T-P ???:\

Is that the same stuff alpine uses after "borrowing" HPI's helmet??

That's the stuff. It's the same stuff they use to wrap Woodie when he falls asleep in the mods' lounge. They don't use duct tape anymore, because his wife gets upset with all the skin that gets pulled off.

Some crazy HD velcro, it's now the only stuff I'll use on my RCs.

Just got it!
CAM00389_zps4dad691a.jpg
:D

1/12 truggy wheels and bowtie tires, traxxas steering links and ofna ball cups, waiting on the wing and the crt.5 will be complete.

Cheap but they should pound in that hatch.

Get a good set of 10s and lose that gigantic ass box with more/better/cleaner sound. Take it from a former audio competitor and current popo, that big ass box is a target for thieves.

A hand-made Teddy-bear for my youngest niece's Christmas present.