The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the 5yr old a losi micro t, or SCT, or ram, they fit in the palm of your hand, they're small enough to drive in the house they go about 30kph. You can chase the house pets around with it. There are lots of upgrades for them. Mines suppose be here today, ordered it online.

Advice taken. Down to 2 of these lol i think ill put them away and try those. My kids would call me lame if i gave them these lol. Is there anything more simple? I'm worried my 5 yr old may not be able to fly these.

This or this, for your kids and this for you.

I got the "This" for my niece, but I'm thinking I'm going to get the "This", "this", and the "you" for my own collection, those are great prices.

I've got the first this and the this for you that was listed. All are great little helis.

I've got the first this and the this for you that was listed. All are great little helis.

You and this i like. The other this would be perfect and i think i can fly you better then what i have .

Lol this is getting weird :D

Ha i figured it out. There was a setting that made it go full left. Oh and these are not dirt hogs i got them at the mall random kiosk. I figured why spend tons if these are the kids helis and they will most likely crash and burn and kill them in a day lol. I will look in to the ones recommended though. They may fly better

Last edited:
And the replacement parts are readily available and don't cost an arm and a leg for the smaller helis from Blade.

these are not dirt hogs i got them at the mall random kiosk.

:DHere's something that you can do with you new random kiosk friend: take one of your electric r/cs down there and when he starts his demonstration start playing with your hobby grade r/c, and just watch as everyone else sees your rig out preform his toys.:D

Well it's what I do now, since the guy in my mall sold me the cheapest helli you've ever seen.....:angry:seriously you have to hold it above your head, throw it while pushing the throttle and it still fall to the floor about 30' away. :angry:

Last edited:
Was finally able to get my son 15 year old son a lap top, its not top of the line by any means but it's a HP that was reg. $450 on sale for $300 and he's happy so that is all that matters to me.

This beauty....
Touch screen menu, full 1080 HD and 40X OPTICAL zoom.

$(KGrHqJ,!n4FIEzuIRf4BSCQ-CS8s!~~60_57.jpg

This beauty....
Touch screen menu, full 1080 HD and 40X OPTICAL zoom.

$(KGrHqJ,!n4FIEzuIRf4BSCQ-CS8s!~~60_57.jpg

She's purty! Did you get a good deal?
I think I need one before Christmas, I recently had a slap in the face reminder that family members ain't going to be with me forever.

Got a great deal. I've purchased many things in the past that have been factory refurbished, and they've always been flawless. Only units that are defective right out of a brand new box go back for a check up. Might just be a loose plug or a sticky button. Whatever, I've never had a problem.
I almost pulled the trigger on the red one when I saw this from the same seller. $119 and free shipping for a cam that goes for 249 to 268.
Want the link to the red one?

--------------------------------------
Here ya go. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Everio-GZ-E200-3-TOUCHSCREEN-LCD-1080p-Full-HD-Digital-Camcorder-RED/330988028806?rt=nc

Make note, if you're looking around, that THIS is the 3" Touch Screen, not the standard 2.7" screen, and this one is also 40x OPTICAL zoom.
That's an excellent lens with true optical zoom, not digital which degrades the image the more you zoom it.
This will also zoom in the audio pick up accordingly.
You can pay 3 and 400 bucks and up, but all you get is built in memory vs the SD cards.

Dang!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVCKENWOOD-...d=100040&prg=1011&rk=4&rkt=4&sd=350869772687&

Last edited:
(4) SPC 5000mah 30c 2s lipos for $25 a piece :D

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

Nice score Rolex!

I finally broke down and bought a nice ground radio. I'm tired of having to take multiple radios to play, and not having the adjustments I want be easily accessible. My Traxxas link setup has been outstanding for the cost, but the menu system is horrible. LOL

Nice score Rolex!

I finally broke down and bought a nice ground radio. I'm tired of having to take multiple radios to play, and not having the adjustments I want be easily accessible. My Traxxas link setup has been outstanding for the cost, but the menu system is horrible. LOL

What did you go with?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh sweet got your first rig? Congrats those are great cars and go hella good in snow and if u want throw a system in there the hatch will be your new best friend.

Back