The Question Game

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope i have plenty.

Where the heck did i put my copenhagen?

Well check ur back pocket or ash tray in ur truck! That's where I put mine!

What kind do you chew?

Straight long cut or the new southern blend is ok too. Found mine right where i left it on the table where i had my last beer!

If you plant a seed and water it, it will grow. If you plant a dollar bill and water it why does it not grow into a money tree? On that i ask just how many fools have tried?

Straight long cut or the new southern blend is ok too. Found mine right where i left it on the table where i had my last beer!

If you plant a seed and water it, it will grow. If you plant a dollar bill and water it why does it not grow into a money tree? On that i ask just how many fools have tried?

Good thing, I hate it when stuff walks away from where I leave it. :p:

Probably a couple

For a lady friend, Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

I do the straight. Untill that southern blend came out. I really like that.

Blonde!!

How do you like your lady friend

blonde about 5,4 110 lbs cs or ds and babysgotback lol

favorite flavor of Pringles

If I thought it would work, I'd have an orchard.

If a tree falls in the forest just as a train leaves the station traveling at 79mph, who the hell cares?

Only the mime...

If i'm traveling in a space vehicle at the speed of light and i turn on the forward facing lights, will the light shine at twice the speed of light?

I'm going with no. They will only be on but not shining forwards past the bulb visibly. If your going faster than the speed of light then they would shine in your face and flash blind you. Lol

Which is better, Munster or Baby Swiss cheeses?

Good question.

Neither!

Parts cut out of a used beer can or Integy?

Parts from a beer can, they look cooler.

Wide receiver or quarterback?

Quarterback always... a wide receiver wont have anything to do without someone to get him the ball...

why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Because they are connected to the main land, you just need a good sub or boat.

Butterscotch or caramel?

Butterscotch.

Why does my head hurt so bad today? I didnt even drink anything yesterday besides water.

Now there's your problem. Water will rust your pipes.

Why doesn't Rolex wear pants?

Back