The Official Un-Official Fantasy Football League II

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, after getting screwed by the hurricane, no power, and a messed up draft date, unfortunately I, the reigning champion, am not a part of the official Fantasy League at RCNT this year. :\ I can not see myself going through the Football season without being a part of a fantasy league. So, I am looking for a few guys, about 8 more that want to do a secondary league. Myself and my son Bulldog will be down for it. I will set it all up for a live draft for Sept 9th or 10th, just in time for the start of the 2011 season. Even if you are a part of the official RCNT Fantasy league and would like to join that would be great, if you too got screwed by the hurricane, no power, and messed up draft dates, feel free to join.

P.S. not trying to step on any toes, I just really want to be a part of a fantasy league for 2011. ;)

Hell I'm in two leagues as it is, don't think I can handle more.

Wish I'd have known this sooner, we have a three man league at work that could have used a few more teams. I had to make an extra account on NFL.com to make a fourth team.

That's cool man, if I can't get any interest I guess I will just go jump in some random Yahoo league, but it's just a lot more fun with a bunch of friends over strangers.

No doubt, it's better with some thrash talking to boot.

No doubt, it's better with some thrash talking to boot.

Definitely! That's ok though, I know everyone in the RCNT league feared my return this season after spanking em all last year :D Too bad they won't have the chance to be beaten again this year by me. :hehe:

Hey I would love to join. I've never been In a fantasy anything league so I might need some help but I will definitely join one with some friends.

Depending on the draft date I'd be interested. I'll be at a family party the 10th so that date would kill me being able to play.

The 9th would be fine for me, I can set a league up and see what times are available for the 9th. Heck, even a day or two earlier, but it would have to be 9:30 or later.

I would be interested in playing. You would have to draft before the 8th if you wanna be able to draft anyone from Green Bay or New Orleans since they play on the 8th.

I just saw that last night, which would not be a problem for me. However, unfortunately it's not looking like there will be enough guys to form a second league at this point.

Had to drop 1 of my other ff teams due to some new douchebags complaining about every trade so I would be interested if you can find some more people

I would love to do it, and would be happy to set it all up if we can get enough guys. But the absolute last day we could have a draft would be next Wed since the first game is Thursday. At the moment we have 5 guys interested, a min of 3 more and we could do it, but 5 more would be great. I'm sure my son who is also a member here would be in to it as well, so realistically two more teams and we can do an 8 team league, 4 more and we would be golden.

Whats up guys! Havent been on here in forever.......

If you get another league going,and want another past champ, ill do it. Shoot me a email, [email protected]

Back