Team Losi Muggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muggy? wtf? lol.

That is very sweet tho....looks like they decided to put drake's custom LST2 truggy into production...

Man i thought I was crazy, I saw muggy and thought No thats not right. What makes it a Muggy? its performence:devious:

and jmarzilli nice little vids you got there.

Wing mount looks pretty ugly. Good idea, but it looks like they just slapped on a body, tires, and wing; even though they didn't.

Hey, who changed the title? It is in fact called the "Muggy"....

I for one like it. I've been thinking of getting a truggy and getting rid of my MT and buggy, but didn't want to ditch the savage because It'd be great for alaskan snow, and it's got that go-anywhere ability....but it looks like this Muggy may suit me because it looks like it's got a lot of ground clearance...more than a traditional truggy. But It looks like you can bring that right down with some standard MT tires such as crimefighters or something for racing...

cvec7 said:
Hey, who changed the title? It is in fact called the "Muggy"....

I asked the same thing this morning! The only I don't like is the way they setup the dual steering servos. Also 11lbs seems kinda heavy.

True, but it's lighter than my savage w/ the axial .28 which is what I'd use in the Muggy, and the savage is too fast for me on the street (the tires balloon way the f*ck up, lol). So I think as long as you put a decent .28 or so in there you won't have too much of a problem...

any release date yet and this will be like a truggy right, it will be able to compet in the class?

Last edited:
JATO said:
any release date yet and this will be like a truggy right, it will be able to compet in the class?

I remember hearing late September for a release date, but not positive. And yes it is a truggy.

Back