Team Associated SC10 Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Associated, the Official R/C Car of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, presents new licensed short course bodies for the SC10!

The SC10 Officially Licensed Short Course bodies are designed to look just like the full-sized race trucks that run in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series throughout the southwest.

Designed to fit the Team Associated SC10 and the Traxxas© Slash*.

*Slight modification required.

9840.jpg

9848.jpg

9840 SC10 Bully Dog™ Body, painted $79.99
9848 SC10 ReadyLift Body, painted $79.99
9843 SC10 Decal Sheet, KMC $19.99
9844 SC10 Decal Sheet, Lucas $19.99
9845 SC10 Decal Sheet, Bully Dog™ $19.99
9846 SC10 Decal Sheet, Pro Comp $19.99
9847 SC10 Decal Sheet, Team AE $19.99
9849 SC10 Decal Sheet, ReadyLift $19.99

AE

I'm glad to see they're selling the decal sheets so those of us with a Slash and severely lacking artistic abilities can have an authentic looking race body.

Those are really nice. I especially like the Bully Dog one.

I love that Bully Dog body, can't wait to get an SC10 just to have it, haha. I know you can buy them seperate, but I just don't think it would be right on a Slash.

I have to agree I like the bully dog alot. I wonder how much modification is needed for the slash.

traxxas does have shittty taste in artwork on their bodies and the color schemes rot as well

I agree about their original color schemes, but at least they are trying with the new Fabtech and Amsoil bodies. As far as the stock body is concerned, the SC10 looks a little more realistic or to scale than the Slash.

I agree with traxxas having crappy artwork.

After seeing the Strike though, I think Losi is even worse, lol.

those look really good, I should do a truck body on my Nitro Rustler

I really like the sc10 bodies expecially the rockstar body

Still a big fan of the lucas oil body.I agree assoc has a much better body not to mention the coolness of the replica bodies.

Those are really nice, and I personally love the bully dog one, but i don't love it enough to shell out $80!!!! I mean thats a little much for a body.

Back