Tamiya King Hauler Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Yes thats awsome. Lets see them mud flaps when your done with em.

I was always a fan of the Yosemite Sam "Back Off" flaps myself but naked women have a way of brightening things up.

Man Ed you have out done yourself.

Nice ride...can't wait to see the girly flaps.....;)

I think they're beautiful. Kind of a more modern look than the classic circular. I also think it's a really good price.
3 sets needed, though, for an 18 wheeler.

I think they're beautiful. Kind of a more modern look than the classic circular. I also think it's a really good price.
3 sets needed, though, for an 18 wheeler.

yeah, they are VERY nice nonetheless. but $420 nice? Ouch.. I guess it's all about perspective though. My funny car kit was $470 and you can see there isn't a whole lot to it. Yes, the quality is great but it's still $470 for about 1/2 lb of product. The eye of the beholder right? I'm sure if I had one of those trucks and I had my heart set on having it super scale lookin I'd drop the dough too.

It was seeing the $139 for 6 that struck me as a really good price since I've been looking for 40 or 44 series Alloy rims today. Some were close to 250 a set.
When I was posting it, it dawned on me that for an 18 wheeler it really adds up.
If it was mine, I'd buy a set a week, that way I wouldn't see the pain of the entire purchase.

Damn Eddy, I should apoligize about ragging on you and the "boat build."
Don't think I will though. (Maybe I'll just post pics of the 3 or 4 pcs of my Stuka )

I missed this build. That is one sweet truck.
Can't believe the detail that went into that truck. And the trailer... That is awesome.
Are all of their kits that good?

Back