T-MAXX chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still there to see, but I had to search the item number, my pc blocks direct ebay links.

Regardless, integy=shelfqueen. Especially that much integy. Towers and arms should never be aluminum unless it's 7075 grade aluminum. Integy is no such flavor. ;)

Thats good to know. I have been out of the hobby for years and just got a tmaxx a couple months ago.

Very little of integy's stuff is good for anything other than looks. Their alloy is too soft and bends really easy or wears really quickly. The threaded stuff (like bulkheads) are also prone to stripping very easily.

RPM arms/towers are a good investment. Getting the rear RPM true-track gets rid of the rear turnbuckles. Costs a bit more, but you get RPM axle carriers as well for the rears which gives you larger bearings on the axles that last longer than stock.

GH makes decent parts. RC Solutions makes good bulks, but probably the best bulks are Great Assembly 7075 bulks. Tough as nails and you can buy the entire front/rear with a nice bulk brace system for $150. Probably the best standard type bulks you can buy.

Just remember, if you get alloy bulks, you need to get new hinge pins that use c/e clips vs threaded. At least for the lower arm hinge pins.

i just sent u a pm 408 shaw

Back