Sold / Found Sweetdiesel's Garage Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm going to be posting up a bunch of stuff in the next few days. Need to clear some room for the next project. All items include shipping.

Hyperion Y22-L 5000KV 1/18 scale motor used excellent condition $30

765543251_TDHDW-M.jpg

McAllister Racing Carolina Mini Late model for 1/18 scale-new in package unpainted $16

232-3CarolinaMini.bmp

4 sets of clod tires/wheels, and a bunch of clod gears-everything in pic $40

779135081_YJzRm-M.jpg

TQ2 TX and 4 channel micro RX-new from e-revo $25

779140304_GLMte-M.jpg

Blade CX2 Heli bind and fly - aluminum head, swashplate, boomtown tail, 2 lipos, charger, and a couple packs of extra blades. Charger not pictured but is included. You will need your own Spektrum TX which run cheap on ebay. Needs some tweaking to fly well. $70

779135809_Qk8iq-M.jpg

Kicker DX40 4" coaxials - found these wrapped up in storage great condition $25

779135472_aGPKQ-M.jpg

Team Associated RC10GT Nitro chassis semi-roller-comes with a bag of parts including tranny gears SOLD(basically free :D)
E-flite Blade MCX S300 RTF micro heli. Brand new in box with two new lipos. SOLD
Orion Platinum 4800mah 2S lipos - well used but still make good practice packs - includes charging/balancing harness SOLD
SMC 5200mah 2S lipos - used with one pack wrapped in tape due to case splitting-cells are fine work perfectly SOLD
HPI Savage 2 speed tranny used SOLD
TQ3 TX and 3 channel rx - used SOLD

Last edited:
I like the Wind Hobby :) Any chance your next project is a brushless Inferno GT? This will suit you well.

That rc10gt looks familliar lol is that my old one? I dont remember who i sold it to.

I can't remember where I got the RC10 from either.

Any chance your next project is a brushless Inferno GT?

Next project is my hovercraft conversion unless you finally decide to send over the IGT. lol

I'll take the GT roller bro.

You got a PM bro.

Last edited:
I'll take the Heli, pm sent

Heli is sold thank you Peter. :)

Is that what your avatar is, the hovercraft?

SD - any shot at you selling a 1/8 scale electric buggy? i got a really nice TC5 i could trade ya? :)

Sorry bud I don't have a need for a TC. I've got a enough parts to build two Caster Fusion Pros but I'm going to keep those so I can race robmob in the spring.

I might have a dirt cheap 1/10 scale 4wd buggy project for sale soon though.

More stuff added

please pm me price about the 1/18 scale buggy
thanks lyle

Last edited:
PM sent

New items added and new prices too.

Those Wind Hobby Buggys are fun. I have 4 of em! ;-)

Those Wind Hobby Buggys are fun. I have 4 of em! ;-)

Make it 5 total. :)

Bump for payday. Make any reasonable offer on this stuff and it's yours.

You still got that CX3 heli.?
When you say minor tweaking, what does that entail???
and would you take 50 bucks for it?

I am interested in the Team Associated RC18R Wheels for $15. could you tell me if they are 14mm. I have a 2.5 T-Maxx W/ 3.3 motor. or if any of these rims are 14mm. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back